We'll be reopening both stores this Friday, May 29th. We'll be following the updated (and reduced) hours for each mall location. See below for exact hours.
There will be some changes to your shopping experience:
1. No more than 4 customers in the store at a time.
2. You will have to wait at the front gate to be let in before entering the store.
3. If you have a list of more than a few Magic singles you want pulled, send it to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook message or hand off a list (with contact information) at the door for us to work on while you come back later.
4. If you are sick, appear sick or suspect you might be sick, PLEASE DO NOT COME IN. We have a variety of ways for you to buy stuff from us without coming into the store and we'll make it as smooth as an experience as we can.
5. No lingering in the store. If you need 15 minutes to find your stuff, no problem but you won't be able to hang out for an extended length to chat it up even though we miss you too and even though we're sure speaking to other humans face to face is very appealing right now for all involved.
6. Face masks will not be mandatory for customers although highly recommended. Social distancing will be very strictly enforced. Obviously, if you come in as a small group, you don't have to distance between yourselves but you will have to socially distance among strangers. We're not going to give any leeway here.
7. Please avoid unnecessary handling of product. That is not to say you cannot inspect something but please let a staff member know.
Lougheed Town Centre Location
Everyday 11am - 6pm
Royal City Centre
Sat-Tue 11am - 6pm
Wed-Fri 11am - 7pm
We're doing our best to keep everyone safe so please be patient and understanding.
If you still don't feel safe venturing out, you can always go to our webstore. store.tngames.ca
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact me directly: email@example.com.
Thank you for being awesome through all of this and we look forward to seeing you again.